Serverless Framework provides a powerful, consistent experience to develop, deploy, test, secure and monitor your serverless applications.
The Serverless Framework lets you build serverless apps with significantly less overhead and cost.
Serverless Framework was first introduced in October 2015 under the name JAWS. Serverless Framework is a free, open-source web framework written using Node.js.
Applications developed with the Serverless Framework can be deployed to other functions as a service providers.
Serverless is the first framework for building applications on AWS Lambda, a serverless computing platform provided by AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Building and Operating Serverless Applications
- loT Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Auto-scale websites and APIs
- Event Streaming
- Image and Video Manipulation
- Processing Events and SaaS
- Hybrid Cloud Applications
- Multi-language Applications
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
Why It’s Worth Considering
- Zero Administration
- Increased Velocity
- Reduced Operational Cost